This historic property was the original headquarters of a large sheep farm beginning in the 1940s. The ranch features a beautifully restored farmhouse, originally constructed in 1941, a converted watertower apartment, three large redwood-timbered barns, and numerous shops and outbuildings. In addition, there is a small family vineyard, hundreds of native plantings, and plenty of good pasture. The property has views to the Coastal Range, the Sierras, and Mount Diablo. Many uses for this immaculately-maintained ranch.