Extremely rare cattle grazing ranch. 461+ acres with amazing amount of spring water. Many little creeks running through property. Incredible views looking over Goose Lake and Warner Mountain Range. Great set up located between Alturas and Lakeview Oregon on Highway 395.land. Located just North of Davis Creek, with easy access right off 395.
- Cattle grazing at it's finest!
- 461+ acres with abundant spring water.
- Over 230 acres of meadow sub irrigated by springs.
- Mostly level to slightly down sloping with several secluded pockets. Fully fenced and cross fenced several times.
- Full set of working corrals located midsection of the ranch with large turnaround for cattle trucks and gravel road to highway.
- There is an old homestead site with barn, storage shed and power lines, great location for new home or cabin.
- Owners run 350+ cows from May to November, with a unique grazing permit with California Lands Commission, which allows grazing on around Goose Lake.
- The cows stay on the ranch until the end of June, then are released onto the adjoining lakebed, grazing over 4000 acres of rangeland.
- Located just North of Davis Creek, with easy access right off 395.
0000 Highway 395
Davis Creek, California
North out of Alturas on 395, just past Daivs Creek on left.