Water abounds on this magnificent 343 acre ranch in Mariposa County, just about 45 minutes from Yosemite National Park. A 100 GPM domestic well, a 25 GPM and 15 GPM ag wells, an artesian spring, and seasonal Piney Creek ensure that there is plenty of water for most any land use you have in mind. Bring your animals, bring your ATVs, and if you are a hunter you will appreciate the variety of trophy bucks, turkeys, and upland game birds found on this ranch. This ranch would make an ideal family compound, a first class equestrian property, or a premier cattle ranch on this property steeped in western history. Located along the John Muir trail, this ranch was once a regular stagecoach stop on the way to Yosemite. This former dairy farm, which includes a renovated dairy barn, used to produce alfalfa and oats. It is rare to find properties with the amount of history, water, and the variety of desirable land uses found at this ranch.
- 343 Usable Acres
- 2 Solar Ag Wells, 25 GPM, and 15 GPM respectively, with stock water troughs
- 100 GPM Domestic Well
- Year Round Spring (filled 33,000-gallon cistern)
- Property is perimeter and cross fenced into 4 pastures (design for 6 total)
- Runs 30 pair year round, and used to support 120 head for the season
- Oak Trees have been thinned and cleared to promote grass growth
- Grasses include wild rye and wild oats
- Corral includes Powder River panels, sweep, and squeeze chute
- 2000 Sq Ft Main Ranch House
- Historic Dairy Barn
4286 Penon Blanco Rd.
From Highway 132, turn off on Granite Springs, then take Penon Blanco Road. The Ranch is on the right.
(Call Agent for Details)