This 3920.59 +/- acre ranch is located in the northern section of Los Angeles County approximately 10 miles west of Lancaster, CA and 20 miles northeast of Santa Clarita, CA. It has 95 parcels and is not enrolled in the Williamson act. Lake Elizabeth Ranch is one of the last remaining working cattle ranches in Los Angeles County. Incredible equestrian property with 83 indoor stalls, 5/8 mile track, covered round pen and miles of private trails and training facilities. The ranch includes a 5000 sq ft log cabin main home, 2 guest houses, 2 caretaker homes, four other homes, and a professional trap and skeet shooting range with an attached conference center for 60 guests.
This 3920.59 +/- acre ranch is located in the northern section of Los Angeles County approximate 10 miles west of Lancaster, CA and 20 miles northeast of Santa Clarita, CA. It has 95 parcels and is not enrolled in the Williamson act. Lake Elizabeth Ranch is one of the last remaining working cattle ranches in Los Angeles County.
- The ranch was a past favorite of many Hollywood stars and has great privacy and accommodations. This world famous ranch is only 15 minutes from a 7000 ft runway, perfectly capable of handling a Gulf Stream and is only 83 miles from LAX and 68 miles from Burbank airport making this ranch perfect for a corporation retreat or family compound.
Incredible equestrian property with 83 indoor stalls, 5/8 mile track, covered round pen , out buildings, apartments, offices and plenty of storage buildings. You have 3900 acres to horseback ride and never bother with a car, motorcycle, kids, and dogs. You can ride forever on your own private property.
- As one of the last working cattle ranches in Los Angeles County. It has been traditionally used as a summer grazing outfit with the cows arriving in mid April and shipped out in mid-October-November. The ranch can handle 200 pair and depending on the rain fall can handle more or less. The ranch is fenced and crossed fenced with good solid barbed wire. The pastures are fertilizer and pesticide free making it a potential natural organic beef operation.
- The ranch starts at the 3400 ft elevation and rises to a high of 4000 feet. The ranch has enticing varied topography with flat valley floors, rolling grasslands, and steep brushy hills. The ranch has beautiful views of the surrounding Antelope Valley with its colorful Poppy State Reserve, the Tehachapi Mountains, the Leona Valley and the Angeles National Forest.
- The ranch houses are serviced by wells and are in good working order. The real bonus for this ranch is the access to the Lake Elizabeth Mutual Water Company. The owners had the foresight to join the district and installed an 8 inch pipeline to a majority of it valley floor. The water can be used for irrigation, refilling ponds and enhancing the wildlife habitat. The water district can provide treated water or raw water from the California aqueduct.
The 5000 sq ft log cabin home has 2 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and is set up to entertain. There are beautiful hardwood floors throughout the house. The big kitchen is set up nicely for entertaining with an 8 ft island with sink and cook top, Wolf gas range, Wolf grill, double ovens, walk-in pantry, and bar seating. The kitchen opens into a Great room with a large, welcoming fireplace and pool room. French doors are perfectly placed throughout the first floor that open onto a large deck overlooking the ranch.
- The second floor has two bedrooms, each with their own bathroom and jacuzzi tub. The second floor balcony separates the bedrooms and has its own fireplace with sitting area that overlooks the happenings on the first floor. The basement “trophy room” is perfect for entertaining large crowds with custom fully equipped bar, fireplace, two full baths, 6 French doors to outside patio, tons of storage space and hidden vault room.
- This is a recreational dream property. The five station trap range and 9 station skeet facilities are beautiful and with paved access and conference facilities it is a year round endeavor. The owners have entertained many clients and put on many competitions on the range.
The ranch can keep a hunter busy all year. As you drive around the ranch you will notice all the covey of quails and deer. There is plenty of predator hunting and tons of potential to improve habitat.
- If you have dogs, they will receive special attention in the heated indoor/outdoor dog kennel and facilities to raise game birds. Great dove hunting and the ponds attract waterfowl. The valley has its own unique flyway.
If you are into roping this ranch has one of the nicest roping arenas around the area; all metal construction over 300 ft long, alleys, squeeze chute, header and heeler stations, grand stands, and 4 large holding pens for cattle. There are also 12 covered outdoor metal stalls for your roping guests.
13216 Johnson Road
- From the “Grape Vine” on Highway 5 you can drive in on Pine Canyon Road, from Santa Clarita come up San Francisquito Canyon Road and from other parts of Southern California drive up Highway 14 to Palmdale and cut off on Lake Elizabeth Road.
(Call Agent for Details)