Peace and tranquility, it's the first thing you notice when entering this property. 40 acres of mature trees surrounded on 3 sides with green hay fields. The drive weaves through the trees to the back of the property, where the home sits on a slight rise, looking to the west to capture the amazing sunsets. The 1,899 sf home offers 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Floor to ceiling windows capturing view.
- The Chalet design provides a beautiful open space in the large living room, opening to country kitchen and dining area.
- All the windows provide wonderful light! The open concept creates it's own kind of charm, with french doors opening to back deck.
- The kitchen has a large center island with wood counter top, Some glass faced cabinets, all stainless appliances including double oven and built in microwave.
- Corner sink with side windows adding to the light.
- Dining area has built in cabinets and shelving. Two bedrooms and one bath down stairs.
- Large master suite upstairs with two closets, soaking tub and separate shower.
- The home has laminate flooring throughout the living space other than bedrooms.
- Storage closet and laundry room off kitchen area with outside door.
- There is a small back lawn, the rest of the area around the home has been cleared of brush, ready for your landscaping dreams!
- Two car carport and pump house round up the improvements.
- Enjoy all the wildlife that share this property, lot's of deer and quail. Just minutes from town and all the recreational opportunities the Fall River Valley enjoys.
26655 Pittville Rd
Driving East out of McArthur on HWY 299, turn onto Pittville Rd, left on Pittville Totten Rd, property will be on right.