Walnut Grove, CA
Exclusive Duck Club in Ryer Island, with 175 acres in a Conservation Easement of which, 120 acres are Prime Waterfowl Habitat and 55 acres are excellent Upland Game Bird Habitat. The club has 5 duck blinds and could work well as a corporate / family retreat or personal residence. Three bedrooms, 1 bath, kitchen and living room area with year around access. The property has excellent duck hunting, pheasants and striper fishing.
4578 State HWY 84
From San Francisco;
- Take HWY 80 Toward Berkeley/Sacramento (for approx 32 minutes).
- Merge onto CA-4 E via exit 3C on the left toward Stockton/Pittsburgh (15.72 miles).
- Merge onto CA-160 N via Exit 30 Toward Rio Vista/ Sacramento (19miles).
- Turn Left on C84 into City of Rio Vista.
- Turn Right onto River Road C84-N (2.33 miles).
-Take the CA-84 / Rio Vista - J-Mack Ferry (check schedule/fares) (.16miles).
- Go North / East (for approx 2.5 miles) property is on right side @ 4578 State Highway 84.
-Merge onto I-5 S/Ca (21.52 miles).
-Take the Twin Cities Road exit, EXIT 498 (.30 miles).
-Turn Right onto Twin Cities Road / County HWY E-13 (4.16 miles).
- Turn Left onto River Road / County HWY E-13 (2.16 miles).
-Turn Right onto County HWY J-11 / Walnut Grove Bridge (.09 miles).
- Turn Left onto State HWY 160 / CA - 160 (.60 miles).
- Turn Right onto State HWY 220 (2 miles).
- Turn Right onto State HWY 220 / Grand Island Road (.40 miles).
- Take the J-Mac Ferry Onto Ryer Island / State HWY 220 (3.5 miles).
- Turn Left (heading South) onto HWY C84 (2 miles) property is on left side @ 4578 State Highway 84.
(Call Agent for Details)
El Dorado County, CA
Lassen County, CA
Shasta County, CA
Siskiyou County, CA