Dillon Lake Ranch is a mountain recreational retreat. Two seasonal lakes lay within the property boundaries surrounded by BLM and Game Refuge. Two story log home, barn with guest quarters. Improvements along with Dillon Lake is fenced and gated.
- The ranch offers 720 acres of recreational bliss.
- Ranch headquarters are on 200 acres overlooking Dillon Lake. This portion of the ranch is fully fenced and gated for extreme privacy.
- Remaining 520 acres is not contiguous or fenced. It lays mainly over the Silva Flat Reservoir area. Refer to the maps located on the website.
- Located in the X3A deer zone, also antelope, quail, grouse, dear and abundant waterfowl call this mountain paradise home.
- The 1850 sf, 2 story log home features 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with a unique lava rock fireplace, wood floors, country kitchen and a covered back deck which extends the full length of the home, overlooking the lakes, Mt. Shasta and Mt. Lassen.
- There is a barn/shop with 2 roll up doors, concrete floors, game room area with bar and sleeping/storage loft. Attached to the side of the barn is a guest quarters with a full bath.
- Fully equipped guest trailer is situated under the mature junipers.
- A rock wall, cave like entry to a buried sea container, perfect to store all your tools, ATV's and canoes.
- Many lava rock features to the landscaping, fire pit, sitting area along with shooting range. Several varieties of fruit trees.
- All set up on a computerized generator/battery system with propane for household use.
- Great well producing 35 gallons per minute.
- The owners worked with the PLM program to enhance the wildlife and waterfowl habitat, which allowed for deer and antelope tags. The new owner can again enroll in the PLM program if so desired.
- This is a very private holding, the 200 acres around Dillon Lake are fully fenced and gated. The improvements lay with-in.
- There is only one road into the property. There are 2 locked wire gates, one to the west and the other on the south.
- ATV's or horse back is the best way to explore.
- Incredible views, beautiful setting, this is an opportunity to purchase an amazing property to enjoy with family and friends.
536-315 Dixie Valley Rd.
The property is located just south of Adin off Highway 139 onto the Haydon Hill Road. Agent must be present. Locked gate.