Dillon Lake Ranch is a mountain recreational retreat. Two seasonal lakes lay within the property boundaries surrounded by BLM and Game Refuge. Two-story log home, barn with guest quarters. Improvements along with Dillon Lake is fenced and gated.
- The ranch offers 720 acres of recreational bliss.
- Ranch headquarters are on 200 acres overlooking Dillon Lake. This portion of the ranch is fully fenced and gated for extreme privacy.
- The remaining 520 acres are not contiguous or fenced. It lays mainly over the Silva Flat Reservoir area. Refer to the maps located on the website.
- Located in the X3A deer zone, also antelope, quail, grouse, dear, and abundant waterfowl call this mountain paradise home.
- The 1850 sf, 2 story log home features 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with a unique lava rock fireplace, wood floors, country kitchen, and a covered back deck which extends the full length of the home, overlooking the lakes, Mt. Shasta and Mt. Lassen.
- There is a barn/shop with 2 roll-up doors, concrete floors, a game room area with a bar, and a sleeping/storage loft. Attached to the side of the barn are guest quarters with a full bath.
- A fully equipped guest trailer is situated under the mature junipers.
- A rock wall, cave-like entry to a buried sea container, perfect to store all your tools, ATVs, and canoes.
- Many lava rock features to the landscaping, fire pit, sitting area along with shooting range. Several varieties of fruit trees.
- All set up on a computerized generator/battery system with propane for household use.
- Great well producing 35 gallons per minute.
- The owners worked with the PLM program to enhance the wildlife and waterfowl habitat, which allowed for deer and antelope tags. The new owner can again enroll in the PLM program if so desired. This action may allow the landowner to obtain an antelope tag.
- This is a very private holding, the 200 acres around Dillon Lake is fully fenced and gated. The improvements lay with-in.
- There is only one road into the property. There are 2 locked wire gates, one to the west and the other to the south.
- ATVs or horseback is the best way to explore.
- Incredible views, beautiful setting, this is an opportunity to purchase an amazing property to enjoy with family and friends.
0000 off HWY 139
The property is located just south of Adin off Highway 139 onto Haydon Hill Road. Agent must be present. Locked gate.