The LK Courtright ranch is located on Widow Valley Rd in Lookout. 373 acers now used for cattle grazing. This ranch has been in the Courtright family for over 100 years, a lot of history here. About 50 acres have been farmed in the past, the ag well produced plenty of water for one wheel line.
- There is a second well in the middle of the ranch along a small ridge and seasonal creek.
- The neighboring ranch has leased this property for the past several years for cattle grazing.
- In wet years, the second well has been know to be artesian.
- Several meadows and mature forest.
- The old cabin is not habitable, no plumbing, water or septic.
- There are a few out buildings and older loading chute.
- A bit of a "Diamond in the Ruff" there is a lot of ''good stuff'' on the property, old farm equipment, implements, etc.
- Widow Valley road is a county road and goes over Big Valley mountain onto Day road and into Fall River Valley, great for horse back riding and exploring.
1061 County Road 94
West out of Lookout on County road. 93, left on Widow Valley road. (County rd. 94) Property is on the left as soon as you turn onto 94 and ends at the next road to the left before railroad tracks.