Spearinbrook Shasta River Ranch in Siskiyou County consists of 120 acres with the Shasta River running through the Eastside of the ranch with gorgeous views of Mt. Shasta, Shasta Valley and Cascade Range. The Ranch features a 2,750 sq. ft. custom two story 3 bdr/2.5 bth home with loft, built-in appliances, beautiful covered tiled patio & more. There is also a detached 1,056 sq. ft. 1bdr/1bth guest home w/attached 2 car garage. Additional features include 70+/- acres of irrigated pastures with a FIRST priority right on the Shasta River below Big Springs, 50'X100' pole barn, 40'X48' Horse barn w/4 stalls and drive thru roll up doors, riding arena, orchard and corrals w/squeeze and calf squeeze. The Spearinbrook Shasta River Ranch is only minutes from Yreka and I-5 but with the lay of the land this ranch offers great privacy and seclusion.
- Two story 2,750 sq. ft. 3bdr/2bth custom home on 120 acres, with the Shasta River running throughthe ranchon the eastside of property.
- The main house has aloft, built-in appliances w/ commercial propane range and refrigerator, free standing wood stove, F/A heating and cooling, large living room for entertaining w/ French doors that go out to a beautiful covered tiled patio, recessed lighting, granite counter tops, walk-in closets, utility room and stucco siding.
- The detached 1,056 sq. ft. 1bdr/1bth guest home w/attached 2 car garage features stucco siding, built-in appliances, propane fireplace, propane on demand hot water heater, hardwood, tile and carpeted floors, granite counter tops, recessed lighting, ceiling fans, washer and dryer hook ups and French doors.
- Gorgeous views of Mt. Shasta, Cascade Mountain Ranch and Shasta Valley.
- 70+/- acres of irrigated pastures with a FIRST Priority water right on the Shasta River below Big Springs, Aruja Project.
- 2.05 cfs water right, approx $3500.00 per yr pumping cost.
- 50'X100' Pole Barn.
- 40'X48' Horse barn with 4 stalls, tackroom and drive through roll up doors.
- Riding Arena, Corrals with cattle squeeze and calf squeeze.
- Excellent Waterfowland Upland game bird hunting.
- Lots of wildlife Deer, Ducks, Geese and upland birds.
- Minutes from the City ofYreka and I-5 but with the lay of the land this ranch offers great privacy and seclusion.
2219 Yreka Ager Rd
- From Yreka, CA take Hwy 3 toward Montague, turn left onto Yreka Ager Road.
- Turn left on Riverview Drive.
- Stay right at fork and then turn right on Spearinbrook Road.
(Call Agent for Details)