This 200 acre ranch is a sight to behold with the breathtaking backdrop of Diamond Mountain and the heavily timbered hillside. The Elysian Creek flows through the property for over 2500 feet.
This 200 acre ranch is a sight to behold with the breathtaking backdrop of Diamond Mountain and the heavily timbered hillside.
- The property is zoned TPZ and no structures may be built however it is located near the Bass Hill Wildlife Area which is known for its legendary mule deer and would be an ideal hunting property.
- The Elysian Creek flows through the property for over 2500 feet.
- The owner states that there are various springs that could be developed as well.
- The property has some flat areas, moderately steep and steep hillsides.
- It was logged 6 years ago and still has some nice timber remaining.
- There is White Fir, Douglas Fir, Red Cedar, and Black Oak trees.
- This property is located next to Elysian Creek Property, 160 acres with a cabin, which we have listed for $299,000. These two properties combined would give a buyer better access and would make a very nice 360 acre ranch.
Elysian Valley Road
- Elysian Valley Road, Janesville, CA, 96114.
- Take 395 N out of Reno near Janesville, turn left on Bass Hill Road.
- Turn right on Elysian Valley Road.
- Turn left on Indian Road.
- Stay left until locked gate.
(Call Agent for Details)