489 Acre Pasture Ranch In The Heart Of Scott Valley. 432 Acres Of Irrigated Pasture, Flood And Center Pivot. Feed Barn, Corrals, Loading Chute, Cattle Squeeze And Scales.
This is a beautiful 489 acre pasture ranch in the heart of Scott Valley.
- Spectacular mountain valley bordered by the Marble Mountains.
- This is a very efficient pasture ranch that has over 436 acres irrigated from flood and one center pivot.
- There are adjudicated water rights from Patterson Creek and two wells.
- There is a feed barn, corrals, loading chute, cattle squeeze and scales.
- There is also a stock water system that provides water to all the pastures and the corrals.
- If you are looking for a good pasture ranch and don't want to pay for houses this is the ranch for any cattlemen.
- This is prime recreation destination with hunting and fishing in the Marble Mountain wilderness and Trinity Alps.
- Trinity and Shasta Lakes are 1 hour way, as well as down hill skiing at Mt. Shasta or Mt. Ashland.
(Call Agent for Details)