A unique property with stunning views of Quartz Valley and the Marble Mountains. Very peaceful and quiet, yet just off paved Quartz Valley Road. The property is mostly gently to moderately sloping and nicely forested with a variety of trees. It is bordered by a large tract of BLM land and one other private landowner. There is a small pond that is shared with the neighboring private land owner. Trails and roads run throughout the property and would be great for hiking or horseback riding. This is a patented mineral lot and has remaining evidence of its historic mining days. Improvements include a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home, a detached garage with workshop area and loft and 2 wells plus an additional water source for the house.
- Very peaceful and quiet location.
- Stunning views of Quartz Valley and the Marble Mountains.
- This is a patented mineral lot and has remaining evidence of its historic mining days.
- Two wells plus an additional source of water for the home.
- Bordered by BLM land.
- Close to the Marble Mountain Wilderness area.
- Small pond on the property.
- Three bedroom, two bath home, plus detached two car garage with workshop area and loft.
10206 Quartz Valley Road
- From Hwy 3 turn west on Quartz Valley Road.
- Proceed on Quartz Valley Road over Quartz Hill.
- Turn Right at the bottom of Quartz Hill at 10206 Quartz Valley Road.
(Call Agent for Details)