Spectacular 21 acre ranch with a 2,400 ft. deeded grass runway and 48'x32' hangar. Property features include a nice pond, new lodge pole fencing, nice gravel driveway, fenced pastures and a 1500 sq. ft. recently remodeled home.
- Spectacular 21 acre ranch with a 2,400 ft. deeded grass runway and 48'x32' hangar.
- Property features include a nice pond, new lodge pole fencing, nice gravel driveway andfenced pastures.
- 1500 sq. ft. recently remodeled home with three bedrooms and two baths.
- Beautiful wooden cabinets and an open floor plan make this a very inviting home.
- There are two wells, a new metal barn and lots of horse pasture.
- Enjoy great views of Mt. Lassen, Mt. Shasta and the Mendocino National Forest.
- The area provides optimum habitat for big and small game, trophy Black tail deer, wild pig and turkey.
2859 County Road 308
- Take Highway 5 north and at the town of Willows, turn west on Highway 162 to Elk Creek.
- In about 20 miles, make a left on County Road 306, go about 1.5 miles and make a right on County road 308.
- Turn left at the gravel road in 4.2 miles.
- Go about 2/10 of a mile and make a left onto the property.
(Call Agent for Details)