The 412.53 +/- acre Pleasant Valley Ranch is in northern Solano County. The ranch is located in Vacaville, CA, just over an hour away from San Francisco and only 41 miles from downtown Sacramento. Vacaville has a great location with day trips to the Napa wineries, Lake Tahoe and the Sacramento delta. There is also a beautiful historic downtown where you can always find something going on. The property is currently being used as hunting ground but it also has potential for livestock. If you think this may be the ranch for you please call the office for an appointment.
- The Pleasants Valley Ranch is only five miles from downtown Vacaville, but it feels like hundreds of miles away. It is rare to find such a large piece of land that is loaded with game so close to town. Having a great hunting ranch like this one in Vacaville has many perks. With the easy access to Interstate 80, you can be on the freeway in minutes and head up to Lake Tahoe for skiing or drive over to Napa for some wine tasting. The ranch is just 20 minutes from Lake Berryessa where there is great fishing, boating, and swimming.
- The property is currently being used as hunting ground but it also has potential for livestock. It has incredible Black tail deer and turkey hunting. Within minutes of being on the property you’ll see some of the Black tail deer roaming about.
- The ranch sits at approximately 700 foot elevation and rises to a high of 1562 foot elevation. You enter the ranch off of Pleasants Valley Rd. and go up a paved access road to get to the entrance of the property where you’ll go through a locked gate. While on the ranch you will over look Vaca Valley, Pleasants Valley, the city of Vacaville, and have views of the Blue Ridge hills.
- The ranch has two large wells on it making water not a problem.One is 20 gpm and the other is 10 gpm.The property also has a couple of good sized ponds. Depending on the year some of the ponds last year round and other dry up during the summer. This ranch has potential for livestock. Most of the property is fenced and could be ready to go.
Pleasant Hills Ranch Way
- Take Cherry Glen exit off of I-80 East.
- Then turn left onto Lagoon Valley Road, keep right and continue on Cherry Glen Road.
- Take the first left onto Pleasants Valley Road.
- Go about 5 miles and make a left on Pleasant Hills Ranch and a quick right, the property will be at the end of the road with a locked gate.
(Call Agent for Details)