This beautiful alpine property is surrounded by USFS land on three sides. There are stunning views of the historic town of LaPorte and the surrounding Sierra peaks. Yet it is only a couple of minutes in to the little tourist town of LaPorte.
- Some of the first gold in the LaPorte area was found on this property. You can pan for gold right on your own property.
- Expansive trail riding for horses, 4 wheeling, hiking, andsnowmobiling. Only minutes from Little Grass Valley Lake. You can ride to town for a drink, or to the lake for a swim.
- The property has a healthy stand of thinned timber and silver tip Christmas trees.
- There are springs on the property and power near the property line. The property is only about an hour and a half from the east side of the Sacramento Valley, (Chico/Oroville/Marysville).
- This is truly a year-round recreational opportunity. Fun for the whole family.
- This property is the headwaters of Rabbit Creek and has springs on it.
3065 Spucewood Ln.
- Go to LaPorte CA.
- Just as you see the, Welcome to LaPorte"