Spectacular income producing ranch with everything you need. Large log home, many shop buildings with some currently rented out for income ($300,000 annually), horse stable, guest quarters, second home, almond orchard - great location too...
- The almond orchard encompasses 945 +/- acres which was planted from 2006 through 2009. Just beginning the most productive years. Ground water is abundant in the area and wells are used for the orchard. The entire property is located in the Yolo Irrigation District too.
- There are over 200,000 square feet of storage buildings currently being leased out for $300,000 annually. There is also 20,000 square feet building that the owner is currently using for his toys etc.
- The main residence is manufactured by Lincoln Log Company. 90 ton rock fireplace in the great room reaches 30 feet to the ceiling. Magnificent home. Wrap around deck, large grounds and more. 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths. There is a separate complete guest quarters above the 5 car garage.
- Only a 10 minute drive to UC DAVIS and less than half hour to Sacramento and about one hour to San Francisco.
- Large pond meanders through a park like setting leading to the house. Enjoy the wildlife and the sunsets all from the front porch. The entire property is immaculate awaiting new owners to enjoy the benefits of living in this tremendous area and have an income producing land at the same time.
- PLEASE INQUIRE FOR SPECIFIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE ORCHARD INCLUDING PRODUCTION, VARIETIES, AGES ETC.
37188 County Road 28
, 121 W
- 37188 County Road 28, Woodland, CA, 95695.
- I-80 between Dixon and Davis.
- Take Pedrick Rd exit.
- North on Pedrick Rd to County Rd 28 - Left to property gate.
- Do not go thru gate.
(Call Agent for Details)