Todd Renfrew represented the buyer of this ranch.
This is a great historic cattle ranch that combines highly functional, down-to-earth use with all the natural beauty a California ranch can give you. Nearly 13,000 acres of deeded land with the year-round Bear Creek runs through the heart of the ranch. This ranch works for cattle, hunting, outdoor adventure or simple beauty. Ranch is totally fenced and cross-fenced into more than 20 fields with mostly new cross-fence. This allows management to move and rotate cattle with ease from pasture to pasture in a timely fashion.
- Todd Renfrew represented the buyer of this ranch.
- Only an hour and a half from the San Francisco Bay Area the ranch is readily accessible for weekend enjoyment. Also, being only twenty minutes from the I-5 corridor in state hwy 16, it provides an easy reach for cattlemen moving livestock in and out seasonally.
- Water from four live creeks and numerous springs, combined with solar wells serving water troughs, provides an ample supply of water for livestock and wildlife. The water on the ranch can make this ranch available for use on a year-round basis.
- Quality productive soil types and many acres of relatively flat terrain helps produce the high quality feed necessary for high weight gain on yearlings. A choice of management technique is available for cows or yearlings.
- A well designed headquarters includes corrals and a large barn with stables.
- A double-wide mobile provides seasonal living quarters.
- The native grass feed on the ranch is organically certified.
- There is a California Rangeland Trust easement on the property which is meant to preserve a treasure trove of California wildflowers. This easement has never interfered with the operation of this cattle ranch in any way.
- The ranch is in the Williamson Agricultural Preserve and the annual taxes are approximately $11,780.
- Only an hour and a half from the San Francisco Bay Area the ranch is readily accessible for weekend enjoyment.
- Also, being only twenty minutes from the I-5 corridor in state hwy 16.
(Call Agent for Details)